Investors (Foreign and Domestic):
There are some excellent emerging investment opportunities in the Los Angeles California area involving Apartment Buildings and Multi-Family Residential properties.
As a Buyer, if you are not ready to make a home purchase, you can still own a piece of the dream in Los Angeles through an investment strategy.
Los Angeles Apartment Buildings:Now is the time to invest!
- High and Increasing Renter Demand/Low Supply
- Low Vacancy
- Population Growth – 10.2 million Los Angeles residents, 550,000+ new residents over the next 5 years.
- Immigration Growth – Over 300 people arriving in Los Angeles per day.
- Target Demographics – “Echo Boomers”, the prime renter group aged 20-34 constitutes 22.1% of the local population and is on the rise.
- Affordable Housing Crisis – Only 11% of people living in Los Angeles County were able to afford a median priced home in 2015.
- Higher Home Down Payments and Monthly Payments – This has price people out of the home buying market and now they must rent.
- Strong Housing Market –
- The Sub-Prime Fallout and Tighter Lending Standards – This continues to fuel the “affordability gap” increasing the renter pool.
- Steady Interest Rates – In the face of rising inflation.
- Solid Economic Fundamentals and Employment Growth
- 13.2 Billion Dollars – Invested in New development and re-development projects.
According to the Commercial Real Estate Outlook from the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) the Los Angeles market will remain among the Nation’s lowest apartment vacancy rates at 3.0%, as well as experience higher rents fueled by social-economic factors including:-High demand and low supply of housing.
-Fundamentally strong and growing economy.
-The housing affordability gap, immigration, and population.
-Renter demographic growth.
These attractive fundamentals will continue to support Investor returns, property appreciation, tax advantages and an opportunity as the market changes to reposition the properties for condo conversion and/or development.
For further information on how this investment might work for you, please contact Thomas Ray. I look forward to speaking with you.